Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- CyclopamineCatalog No. :A8340Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
Cyclopamine is a naturally occurring Hedgehog (Hh)‑specific small‑molecule signaling steroidal alkaloid inhibitor, causes a profound inhibition of tumor growth, has significant anti‑invasive, anti‑proliferative and anti‑estrogenic potency in human breast cancer cells  .
- Gemcitabine HClCatalog No. :A1402Inhibits DNA synthesis,deoxycytidine analogGemcitabine HCl is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis with the IC50 value of 240.4±29.0 μM (CCRF-CEM/dCK−/− cells), 14.7±2.8 nM (TC-1 cells), 36.7 ± 5.1 μM (TC-1-GR cells), and 50 nM (PANC1 cells) .
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Masitinib (AB1010)Catalog No. :A2942Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selectiveThe stem cell factor receptor (KIT) is a therapeutic target for the cancer, mastocytosis, and inflammatory diseases treatment. Masitinib (AB1010) is a novel phenylaminothiazole-type tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets KIT.
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- Cucurbitacin ECatalog No. :N2791inhibits actin depolymerizationExtracted from Cucurbitaceae muskmelon sweet fruit stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- LY2109761Catalog No. :A8464TβRI/II kinase inhibitorLY2109761 is a small-molecule inhibitor selectively targeting both TGF-β receptor type I and II ((TβRI/II)) with Ki of 38 nM and 300 nM, respectively . It gave IC50 value of 69 nM in TβRI enzymatic assay . Crystal structure showed the binding of LY2109761 to the ATP binding site of the TGF-β R1 kinase domain . Weak inhibitory activities were reported for other kinases, including Lck, Sapk2α, MKK6, Fyn, and JNK3 (18–89% inhibition at 20 µM) .
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.