Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Epothilone B (EPO906, Patupilone)Catalog No. :A1630Microtubule stabilizing macrolideEpothilone B (EPO906, Patupilone) is a naturally occurring microtubule-stabilizing macrolide that was first isolated from the myxobacterium Sorangium cellulosum. The EC0.01 value of Epothilone B is 1.8 nM .
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Paclitaxel (Taxol)Catalog No. :A4393Antineoplastic agent
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- Dinaciclib (SCH727965)Catalog No. :A8412Potent CDK inhibitor
Dinaciclib is a potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor with IC50s for CDK2, CDK5, CDK1 and CDK9 at 1 nM, 1 nM, 3 nM, and 4 nM, respectively. It is in phase I or II clinical trials for various cancers.