Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- Plinabulin (NPI-2358)Catalog No. :B2298vascular disrupting agentPlinabulin (NPI-2358) is a synthetic analog of the diketopiperazine phenylahistin (halimide) used as an antitumor drug .
- Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrateCatalog No. :A3859P-glycoprotein inhibitor, potent and selective
Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrate is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cell, which noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.
- TariquidarCatalog No. :A8208P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitiveTariquidar is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cells, that noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.
- CI994 (Tacedinaline)Catalog No. :A4102HDAC inhibitor
CI994 is a selective inhibitor of HDAC1 with IC50 value of 0.57 μM .
- RO4929097Catalog No. :A4005γ secretase inhibitor
RO4929097 is a small-molecule inhibitor of γ secretase with IC50 of 4 nM and EC50 of 5 nM.