Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- BKM120Catalog No. :A3015Inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3KBKM120 is a small-molecule inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3K, it specifically inhibits p110α, p110β, p110γ and p110δ with the IC50 value of 52 nM, 166nM, 262nM and 116 nM for p110α/β/δ/γ.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- Panobinostat (LBH589)Catalog No. :A8178HDAC inhibitor
Panobinostat, as known as LBH589, is a novel and potent hydroxamic acid-based deacetylase inhibitor (DACis)that inhibits a broad spectrum of histone deacetylases (HDACs), including all Classes 1, 2 and 4 HDAC enzymes, at low nanomolar concentrations.
- Entinostat (MS-275,SNDX-275)Catalog No. :A8171HDAC1 and HDAC3 inhibitorEntinostat (also known as MS-275 or SNDX-275), a derivative of 2-aminophenyl benzamides, is a potent and orally-available inhibitor of histone deacetylases (HDACs), a family of enzymes associated with a variety of well-characterized cellular oncogenes and tumor suppressors, that potently inhibits class I HDACs, including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC8, with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.368 μM, 0.501 μM and 63.4 μM respectively.