Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Bortezomib (PS-341)Catalog No. :A2614Proteasome Inhibitor
A potent (Ki = 0.6 nM), specific and reversible proteasome inhibitor. It inhibits cell proliferation of H460 cells (Human non-small cell lung cancer cell lines) with an IC₅₀ of 0.1 µM.
- Panobinostat (LBH589)Catalog No. :A8178HDAC inhibitor
Panobinostat, as known as LBH589, is a novel and potent hydroxamic acid-based deacetylase inhibitor (DACis)that inhibits a broad spectrum of histone deacetylases (HDACs), including all Classes 1, 2 and 4 HDAC enzymes, at low nanomolar concentrations.
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- NifuroxazideCatalog No. :B1799STAT inhibitorNifuroxazide is a cell-permeable and orally available nitrofuran-based antidiarrheal agent that effectively suppresses the activation of cellular STAT1/3/5 transcription activity with IC50 of 3 μM against IL-6-induced STAT3 activation in U3A cells
- SNS-032 (BMS-387032)Catalog No. :A1980CDK inhibitor
Potent inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases (cdks) 9, 2 and 7 (IC50 values are 4, 38 and 62 nM respectively).
- D4476Catalog No. :A3342CK1/ALK5 inhibitor,specific and cell permeable
D4476 is a relatively specific and cell-permeant inhibitor of CK1 and ALK5 with respective IC50 values of 0.3 and 0.5 μM at 0.1 mM ATP in vitro.
- 5-AzacytidineCatalog No. :A1907DNA methyltransferase inhibitor.
5-Azacytidine (also known as 5-AzaC), a compound belonging to a class of cytosine analogues, is a DNA methyl transferase (DNMT) inhibitor that exerts potent cytotoxicity against multiple myeloma (MM) cells, including MM.1S, MM.1R, RPMI-8266, RPMI-LR5, RPMI-Dox40 and Patient-derived MM, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 1.5 μmol/L, 0.7 μmol/L, 1.1 μmol/L, 2.5 μmol/L, 3.2 μmol/L and 1.5 μmol/L respectively .
- ITF2357 (Givinostat)Catalog No. :A4093HDAC inhibitor
ITF2357, also known as givinostat, is a potent inhibitor of both class I and class II histone deacetylase (HDAC) as well as a potent inhibitor of hematopoietic colony formation by JAKEV617F-bearing progenitor cells from chronic myeloproliferative neoplasms in vitro.