Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- CyclopamineCatalog No. :A8340Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
Cyclopamine is a naturally occurring Hedgehog (Hh)‑specific small‑molecule signaling steroidal alkaloid inhibitor, causes a profound inhibition of tumor growth, has significant anti‑invasive, anti‑proliferative and anti‑estrogenic potency in human breast cancer cells  .
- GDC-0449 (Vismodegib)Catalog No. :A3021Hedgehog antagonist,potent and selective
GDC-0449 (2-chloro-N-[4-chloro-3-pyridin-2-yl-phenyl]-4-methane-sulfonyl benzamide), discovered by high throughput screening of a small molecule compound library followed by subsequent optimization through medical chemistry, is a potent and selective inhibitor of hedgehog (Hh) signaling, a pathway regulating cell growth and differentiation associated in pathogenesis of several cancers.
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- SB202190 (FHPI)Catalog No. :A1632P38 MAPK inhibitor
SB202190 (FHPI) is a potent p38 MAPK inhibitor that specifically inhibits p38α and p38β with IC50 values of 50 and 100 nM, respectively .
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- GDC-0879Catalog No. :A5071B-Raf inhibitor,potent and selective
Potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor (IC50 = 0.13 nM against purified B-Raf V600E).
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- TAK-632Catalog No. :A8226Pan-RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveTAK-632 is a selective inhibitor of BRAF, CRAF and BRAF-V600E kinase with IC50 value of 8.3 nM, 1.4 nM and 2.4 nM .