Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- Mechlorethamine HClCatalog No. :B1785DNA synthesis inhibitorMechlorethamine is the prototype of alkylating agents, it works by binding to DNA, crosslinking two strands and preventing cell duplication.
- SNS-032 (BMS-387032)Catalog No. :A1980CDK inhibitor
Potent inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases (cdks) 9, 2 and 7 (IC50 values are 4, 38 and 62 nM respectively).
- Barasertib (AZD1152-HQPA)Catalog No. :A4112Aurora Kinase B inhibitor, Potent and selectiveBarasertib, previously known as AZD1152-hydroxyquinazoline pyrazol anilide (HQPA), is a potent aurora kinase inhibitor, which is resulted from rapid phosphatase-mediated cleavage of the precursor, AZD1152, in serum following parenteral administration in vivo.
- PAC-1Catalog No. :A8177Procaspase-3 activator
Procaspase-activating compound; activates procaspase-3 to produce caspase-3 (EC50 = 0.22 μM). Also activates procaspase-7 in a less efficient manner (EC50 = 4.5 μM). Pro-apoptotic; induces apoptosis in both cancerous and non-cancerous cells dependent on procaspase-3 concentration (IC50 values are 0.003 - 1.41 and 5.02 - 9.98 μM respectively).