Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- CyclopamineCatalog No. :A8340Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
Cyclopamine is a naturally occurring Hedgehog (Hh)‑specific small‑molecule signaling steroidal alkaloid inhibitor, causes a profound inhibition of tumor growth, has significant anti‑invasive, anti‑proliferative and anti‑estrogenic potency in human breast cancer cells  .
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- LY2109761Catalog No. :A8464TβRI/II kinase inhibitorLY2109761 is a small-molecule inhibitor selectively targeting both TGF-β receptor type I and II ((TβRI/II)) with Ki of 38 nM and 300 nM, respectively . It gave IC50 value of 69 nM in TβRI enzymatic assay . Crystal structure showed the binding of LY2109761 to the ATP binding site of the TGF-β R1 kinase domain . Weak inhibitory activities were reported for other kinases, including Lck, Sapk2α, MKK6, Fyn, and JNK3 (18–89% inhibition at 20 µM) .
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- SorafenibCatalog No. :A3009Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor with activity against Raf kinase and several receptor tyrosine kinases, including vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), FLT3, Ret, and c-Kit. sorafenib, inhibits tumor growth and disrupts tumor microvasculature through antiproliferative, antiangiogenic, and/or proapoptotic effects.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- PD 0332991 (Palbociclib) HClCatalog No. :A8316CDK4/6 inhibitor,highly selective
PD-0332991 is selective and oral inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/6 with IC50 values of 11nM and 16nM, respectively for CDK4 and CDK6 .
- PHA-793887Catalog No. :A5459Pan-Cdk inhibitorIC50: PHA-793887 is a novel and potent inhibitor of CDK2, CDK5 and CDK7 with IC50 values of 8 nM, 5 nM and 10 nM, respectively.