Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- SorafenibCatalog No. :A3009Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor with activity against Raf kinase and several receptor tyrosine kinases, including vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), FLT3, Ret, and c-Kit. sorafenib, inhibits tumor growth and disrupts tumor microvasculature through antiproliferative, antiangiogenic, and/or proapoptotic effects.
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- Plinabulin (NPI-2358)Catalog No. :B2298vascular disrupting agentPlinabulin (NPI-2358) is a synthetic analog of the diketopiperazine phenylahistin (halimide) used as an antitumor drug .
- Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrateCatalog No. :A3859P-glycoprotein inhibitor, potent and selective
Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrate is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cell, which noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.
- PhloretinCatalog No. :A3723A dihydrochalcone found in apple
Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves. Phloretin inhibits the active transport of glucose into cells by SGLT1 and SGLT2. Phloretin can block other glucose transporter including GLUT1.
- TariquidarCatalog No. :A8208P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitiveTariquidar is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cells, that noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.