Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- BKM120Catalog No. :A3015Inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3KBKM120 is a small-molecule inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3K, it specifically inhibits p110α, p110β, p110γ and p110δ with the IC50 value of 52 nM, 166nM, 262nM and 116 nM for p110α/β/δ/γ.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- SorafenibCatalog No. :A3009Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor with activity against Raf kinase and several receptor tyrosine kinases, including vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), FLT3, Ret, and c-Kit. sorafenib, inhibits tumor growth and disrupts tumor microvasculature through antiproliferative, antiangiogenic, and/or proapoptotic effects.
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Panobinostat (LBH589)Catalog No. :A8178HDAC inhibitor
Panobinostat, as known as LBH589, is a novel and potent hydroxamic acid-based deacetylase inhibitor (DACis)that inhibits a broad spectrum of histone deacetylases (HDACs), including all Classes 1, 2 and 4 HDAC enzymes, at low nanomolar concentrations.
- PhloretinCatalog No. :A3723A dihydrochalcone found in apple
Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves. Phloretin inhibits the active transport of glucose into cells by SGLT1 and SGLT2. Phloretin can block other glucose transporter including GLUT1.