Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Go 6976Catalog No. :A8341PKCα/PKCβ1 inhibitorPotent protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitor (IC50 = 7.9 nM). Discriminates between Ca2+-dependent and -independent isoforms of PKC in vitro; selectively inhibits PKCα and PKCβ1 (IC50 values are 2.3 and 6.2 nM respectively).
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- NelarabineCatalog No. :A1379Prodrug of ara-G for T-LBL/T-ALLNelarabine is a novel and prodrug of ara-G (9-β-d-arabinofuranosylguanine), and it is used to treat T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma (T-LBL) and T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL), which don’t have response after treatment with 2 chemotherapy regimens.
- HomoharringtonineCatalog No. :N1504Cytotoxic alkaloid
Homoharringtonine is a cytotoxic alkaloid from the evergreen tree,Cephalotaxus hainanensis. Binds to the 80S ribosome in eukaryotic cells and inhibits protein synthesis by interfering with chain elongation. Blocks progression of leukemic cells from G1 ph
- C646Catalog No. :B1577HAT p300-CBP inhibitor,cell-permeable
C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- PhloretinCatalog No. :A3723A dihydrochalcone found in apple
Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves. Phloretin inhibits the active transport of glucose into cells by SGLT1 and SGLT2. Phloretin can block other glucose transporter including GLUT1.