Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Cucurbitacin ECatalog No. :N2791inhibits actin depolymerizationExtracted from Cucurbitaceae muskmelon sweet fruit stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- Tanshinone IIACatalog No. :N1846Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory reagentMajor tanshinone isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza. Inhibits NF-κB and AP-1 DNA binding. Exhibits cytotoxic activity in a number of different cancer cells. Inhibits β-amyloid aggregation and protects PC12 cells from β-amyloid-induced apoptosis. Displays antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vicriviroc MalateCatalog No. :A2589CCR5 antagonist, orally active, second generation
Vicriviroc is an inhibitor of CCR5 signaling with IC50 value of 0.91nM .
- MnTBAP ChlorideCatalog No. :B5964Cell-permeable superoxide dismutase mimetic
- SC-514Catalog No. :B1585ATP-competitive IKK-2 inhibitor, orally activeSC-514 is a cell-permeable and selective inhibitor of IKK-2 with IC50 value of 3-12μM [1, 2].
- Doxycycline HClCatalog No. :A8420Tetracycline antibiotic;MMP inhibitor;cell selection reagentDoxycycline Hydrochloride is a synthetic tetracycline derivative with similar antimicrobial activity.
- Tenofovir Disoproxil FumarateCatalog No. :A1755Antiretroviral agent( HIV-1 RT inhibitor)Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor that inhibits the replication of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in MT-2 cells and PBMC with the half maximal effective concentration EC50 values of 0.007 μmol/L and 0.005 μmol/L .
- PhloretinCatalog No. :A3723A dihydrochalcone found in apple
Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves. Phloretin inhibits the active transport of glucose into cells by SGLT1 and SGLT2. Phloretin can block other glucose transporter including GLUT1.
- Elvitegravir (GS-9137)Catalog No. :A4070HIV-1 integrase inhibitor,potent
Elvitegravir (also known as GS-9137 or JTK-303), a monoketo acid modified from the distinct diketo acid moiety (DKA) motif, is a potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type I (HIV-1) integrase, an enzyme integrating the viral DNA into the cellular DNA of the host during HIV replication.