Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Cucurbitacin ECatalog No. :N2791inhibits actin depolymerizationExtracted from Cucurbitaceae muskmelon sweet fruit stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- Tanshinone IIACatalog No. :N1846Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory reagentMajor tanshinone isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza. Inhibits NF-κB and AP-1 DNA binding. Exhibits cytotoxic activity in a number of different cancer cells. Inhibits β-amyloid aggregation and protects PC12 cells from β-amyloid-induced apoptosis. Displays antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- MnTBAP ChlorideCatalog No. :B5964Cell-permeable superoxide dismutase mimetic
- SC-514Catalog No. :B1585ATP-competitive IKK-2 inhibitor, orally activeSC-514 is a cell-permeable and selective inhibitor of IKK-2 with IC50 value of 3-12μM [1, 2].
- PhloretinCatalog No. :A3723A dihydrochalcone found in apple
Phloretin is a dihydrochalcone, a type of natural phenols. It can be found in apple tree leaves. Phloretin inhibits the active transport of glucose into cells by SGLT1 and SGLT2. Phloretin can block other glucose transporter including GLUT1.