Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- KU-0060648Catalog No. :A1769Dual DNA-PK/PI3-K inhibitor, ATP-competitive
IC50: KU-0060648 inhibited cellular DNA-PK autophosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.17 μmol/L (SW620 cells) and 0.019 μmol/L (MCF7 cells), and PI-3K–mediated AKT phosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.039 μmol/L (MCF7 cells) and more than 10 μmol/L (SW620 cells).
- Cucurbitacin ECatalog No. :N2791inhibits actin depolymerizationExtracted from Cucurbitaceae muskmelon sweet fruit stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- JNJ-26481585Catalog No. :A4090Potent HDAC inhibitor
JNJ-26481585 is a novel histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor that exerts a strong potency towards class I HDAC (including HDAC1, HDAC2 and HDAC3), with values of inhibition constant IC50 of 0.11, 0.33 and 4.8 nmol/L respectively, leading to strong anti-proliferative activities (IC50 ranging from 3.1 to 246 nmol/L) against a broad range of cancer cell lines including lung, breast, colon, prostate, brain and overian cancer cell lines.
- CCT251545Catalog No. :B5979Orally bioavailable and potent WNT signaling inhibitorCCT251545 is an orally bioavailable and potent inhibitor of WNT signaling with IC50 value of 5 nM .
- NiclosamideCatalog No. :B2283Inhibitor of the STAT3 signaling pathway
Niclosamide can inhibit DNA replication and inhibit STAT with IC50 of 0.7 μM.
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- SB 431542Catalog No. :A8249ALK inhibitor
SB431542 is a selective ATP-competitive inhibitor of ALK5 (activin receptor-like kinase 5) with an IC50 value of 94 nM .