Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 195
- CyclopamineCatalog No. :A8340Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
Cyclopamine is a naturally occurring Hedgehog (Hh)‑specific small‑molecule signaling steroidal alkaloid inhibitor, causes a profound inhibition of tumor growth, has significant anti‑invasive, anti‑proliferative and anti‑estrogenic potency in human breast cancer cells  .
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- FH535Catalog No. :A3413Wnt/B-catenin inhibitorFH535 is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt/B-catenin with IC50 values of 15.4μM, 10.9μM, 9.3μM, respectively in LCSC, Huh7, PLC cell lines .
- StatticCatalog No. :A2224STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
Stattic is a small molecule inhibitor of STAT3 with IC50 values of 2.562 ± 0.409 M, 3.481 ± 0.953 M, 2.282 ± 0.423 M and 2.648 ± 0.542 M, respectively, in UM-SCC-17B, OSC-19, Cal33 and UM-SCC-22B cell lines .
- Wnt-C59Catalog No. :A8685PORCN inhibitor,highly potent and selective
Wnt-C59 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt signaling with IC50 value of 74 pM .
- GDC-0449 (Vismodegib)Catalog No. :A3021Hedgehog antagonist,potent and selective
GDC-0449 (2-chloro-N-[4-chloro-3-pyridin-2-yl-phenyl]-4-methane-sulfonyl benzamide), discovered by high throughput screening of a small molecule compound library followed by subsequent optimization through medical chemistry, is a potent and selective inhibitor of hedgehog (Hh) signaling, a pathway regulating cell growth and differentiation associated in pathogenesis of several cancers.
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- LY2940680Catalog No. :A8651Hedgehog/SMO antagonist,inhibits Hh signaling
LY2940680 is a selective inhibitor of Smo receptor and thus inhibits Hh signaling pathway 
- XAV-939Catalog No. :A1877Tankyrase 1/2 inhibitor
XAV-939 is a small-molecule inhibitor of tankyrase 1/2 with IC50 values of 4 and 11 nM, respectively .