Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 51
- StatticCatalog No. :A2224STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
Stattic is a small molecule inhibitor of STAT3 with IC50 values of 2.562 ± 0.409 M, 3.481 ± 0.953 M, 2.282 ± 0.423 M and 2.648 ± 0.542 M, respectively, in UM-SCC-17B, OSC-19, Cal33 and UM-SCC-22B cell lines .
- Wnt-C59Catalog No. :A8685PORCN inhibitor,highly potent and selective
Wnt-C59 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt signaling with IC50 value of 74 pM .
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- Gemcitabine HClCatalog No. :A1402Inhibits DNA synthesis,deoxycytidine analogGemcitabine HCl is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis with the IC50 value of 240.4±29.0 μM (CCRF-CEM/dCK−/− cells), 14.7±2.8 nM (TC-1 cells), 36.7 ± 5.1 μM (TC-1-GR cells), and 50 nM (PANC1 cells) .
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8182SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of ENZ2 inhibitor with IC50 value of 0.08-0.24 μM.
- Paclitaxel (Taxol)Catalog No. :A4393Antineoplastic agent
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.