Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNepCatalog No. :A1905S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin is a highly potent inhibitor of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase with Ki value of 0.05 nM .
- 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8182SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of ENZ2 inhibitor with IC50 value of 0.08-0.24 μM.
- BIX 02189Catalog No. :A5801Selective MEK5 inhibitorBIX 02189 is a selective inhibitor of MEK5 with IC50 value of 1.5 nM.
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.
- Palbociclib (PD0332991) IsethionateCatalog No. :A8335CDK4/6 inhibitor,highly selective
Description:IC50: Palbociclib is an orally active, potent and highly selective inhibitor of CDK4 and CDK6, with IC50 values for CDK4/cyclinD1, CDK4/cyclinD3 and CDK6/cyclinD2 of 11, 9 and 15 nmol/l, respectively.
- PD 0332991 (Palbociclib) HClCatalog No. :A8316CDK4/6 inhibitor,highly selective
PD-0332991 is selective and oral inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/6 with IC50 values of 11nM and 16nM, respectively for CDK4 and CDK6 .
- SNS-032 (BMS-387032)Catalog No. :A1980CDK inhibitor
Potent inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases (cdks) 9, 2 and 7 (IC50 values are 4, 38 and 62 nM respectively).
- Barasertib (AZD1152-HQPA)Catalog No. :A4112Aurora Kinase B inhibitor, Potent and selectiveBarasertib, previously known as AZD1152-hydroxyquinazoline pyrazol anilide (HQPA), is a potent aurora kinase inhibitor, which is resulted from rapid phosphatase-mediated cleavage of the precursor, AZD1152, in serum following parenteral administration in vivo.