Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
Items 41-50 of 996
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- ISCK03Catalog No. :C3152inhibitor of SCF-mediated c-kit activation
- Mouse SCF / C-kit ligand Protein (His Tag)Catalog No. :G1022Mouse kit ligand, also known as Hematopoietic growth factor KL, Mast cell growth factor, Steel factor, Stem cell factor, c-Kit ligand, Kitlg and KITL, is a single-pass type I membrane protein which belongs to the SCF family.
- KY 02111Catalog No. :A8213WNT signaling inhibitorKY 02111 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt may by targeting the downstream from GSK3βand APC in β-catenin destruction complex .
- IL-3, human recombinantCatalog No. :P1021IL-3, pleiotropic cytokine, expressed in E.Coli, species-specific.
Interleukin 3 (IL-3) is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by activated T cells, mast cells and eosinophils, and stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells, committed progenitor cells of the megakaryocyte, granulocyte-macrophage, erythroid, eosinophil, basophil and mast cell lineages.
- SCF, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1036SCF, hematopoietic growth factor, expressed in E.Coli.
Stem Cell Factor (SCF) is a hematopoietic growth factor that exerts its activity by signaling through the c-Kit receptor at the early stages of hematopoiesis.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).