Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 709
- StemRegenin 1 (SR1)Catalog No. :A8224AhR antagonistStemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- StemRegenin 1 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3551aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling antagonist
- Stem Cell Set ICatalog No. :A9905For inhibiting HDAC/ GSK-3α/β /histone methyltransferase /ALK5
- Nitric Oxide Synthase (599-613) Blocking Peptide, Bovine Endothelial CellCatalog No. :A1112Blocker of NO production
Nitric oxide synthases (NOSs) are a family of enzymes catalyzing the production of nitric oxide (NO) from L-arginine.
- ISCK03Catalog No. :C3152inhibitor of SCF-mediated c-kit activation
- KY 02111Catalog No. :A8213WNT signaling inhibitorKY 02111 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt may by targeting the downstream from GSK3βand APC in β-catenin destruction complex .
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- HPI 1Catalog No. :A8654Hh signaling inhibitor
Hedgehog (Hh) signaling inhibitor. Inhibits Sonic hedgehog (Shh)-, SAG- and Gli-induced Hh pathway activation in Shh-LIGHT2 cells (IC50 values are 1.5, 1.5, 4 and 6 μM for Shh-, SAG-, Gli2- and Gli1-induced activation).
- CyclopamineCatalog No. :A8340Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
Cyclopamine is a naturally occurring Hedgehog (Hh)‑specific small‑molecule signaling steroidal alkaloid inhibitor, causes a profound inhibition of tumor growth, has significant anti‑invasive, anti‑proliferative and anti‑estrogenic potency in human breast cancer cells  .
- FH535Catalog No. :A3413Wnt/B-catenin inhibitorFH535 is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt/B-catenin with IC50 values of 15.4μM, 10.9μM, 9.3μM, respectively in LCSC, Huh7, PLC cell lines .