Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 854
- StemRegenin 1 (SR1)Catalog No. :A8224AhR antagonistStemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- StemRegenin 1 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3551aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling antagonist
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- Stem Cell Set ICatalog No. :A9905For inhibiting HDAC/ GSK-3α/β /histone methyltransferase /ALK5
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.