Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell esc'
Items 1-10 of 873
- StemRegenin 1 (SR1)Catalog No. :A8224AhR antagonistStemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- StemRegenin 1 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3551aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling antagonist
- EscitalopramCatalog No. :B1183Serotonin reuptake inhibitorEscitalopram （Lexapro，Cipralex）is a selective inihibitor of serotonin(5-HT) reuptake (SSRI) with a Ki value of 6.6nM for [3H]-5-HT uptake .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- EscinCatalog No. :B6146mixture of saponins with anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor and vasoprotective effects
- Escitalopram OxalateCatalog No. :B2238Selective 5-HT reuptake inhibitor
Escitalopram Oxalate（Lexapro，Cipralex）is a selective inihibitor of serotonin(5-HT) reuptake (SSRI) with a Ki value of 6.6nM for [3H]-5-HT uptake .
- Stem Cell Set ICatalog No. :A9905For inhibiting HDAC/ GSK-3α/β /histone methyltransferase /ALK5
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)Catalog No. :K1018Used in cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay