Search results for: 'research-area signal-transduction gap-channels'
Items 1-10 of 461
- GnRH Associated Peptide (GAP) (1-13), humanCatalog No. :A1020Inhibitor of prolactin secretionThe cloned complementary DNA sequence encoding the human gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) precursor protein was used to construct an expression vector for the bacterial synthesis of the 56-amino acid GnRH-associated peptide (GAP).
- Gap 27Catalog No. :A1045Selective gap junction blocker
Gap 27 is a peptide(Ser-Arg-Pro-Thr-Glu-Lys-Thr-Ile-Phe-Ile-Ile) derived from connexin 43 that is a selective gap junction blocker.
- Gap 26Catalog No. :A1044Gap junction blocker peptide, mapping to connexin 43 residue 63-75
Gap26 (Val-Cys-Tyr-Asp-Lys-Ser-Phe-Pro-Ile-Ser-His-Val-Arg) is a connexin mimetic peptide, corresponding to residues 63-75 of connexin 43, which is a gap junction blocker.
- signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 fragmentCatalog No. :A1090STAT6 transcription factor
Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6 fragment, (C54H81N13O15), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ser-Tyr-Trp-Ser-Asp-Arg-Leu-Ile-Ile-OH, MW= 1152.3.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- Gap19Catalog No. :B4919Selective connexin 43 (Cx43) hemichannel blocker
- Bombinakinin-GAPCatalog No. :B5296Bioactive bradykinin-related peptideNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.