Search results for: 'research-area proteases thrombin'
Items 1-10 of 201
- Thrombin Receptor Agonist PeptideCatalog No. :A8668Protease-activated receptor agonistAgonist at the thrombin receptor; causes platelet aggregation (EC50 = 4 μM) and secretion.
- coagulation factor II (thrombin) B chain fragment [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1057Trypsin-like serine protease
Thrombin (H2N-Lys-Pro-Val-Ala-Phe-Ser-Asp-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Val-Cys-Leu-Pro-Asp-Arg-OH) is a "trypsin-like" serine protease that is encoded by the F2 gene in humans.
- Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5)Catalog No. :A1036Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5
Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5),(C30H50N8O7), a peptide with the sequence NH2-Ser-Phe-Leu-Leu-Arg-COOH, MW= 634.76.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).