Search results for: 'research-area proteases serine-protease'
Items 1-10 of 387
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- AEBSF.HClCatalog No. :A2573Serine protease inhibitor
AEBSF is a broad spectrum, irreversible inhibitor of serine proteases .
- Nafamostat Mesylate(FUT-175)Catalog No. :A2586Serine protease inhibitorNafamostat mesylate, previously known as FUT-175, is an inhibitor of serine protease that inhibits a variety of serine proteases, including trypsin and several proteases in the coagulation cascade.
- Leupeptin, MicrobialCatalog No. :A2570Inhibitor of serine and cysteine proteases
Leupeptin is a reversible inhibitor of protease with Ki values of 35 nM, 3.4 μM, 6 nM and 72 nM for bovine trypsin, human plasmin, bovine spleen cathepsin B and recombinant human calpain, respectively.
- AprotininCatalog No. :A2574Inhibitor of bovine pancreatic trypsin
Aprotinin, a naturally occurring serine protease inhibitor, saves lives and decreases the risk of stroke and repeat surgery for massive bleeding.
- PMSFCatalog No. :A2587Serine proteinases inhibitor, irreversible
PMSF (Phenylmethanesulfonyl fluoride) is an irreversible inhibitor of serine proteinases, which is associated with the development of the delayed organophosphorus neuropathy.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- O-Phospho-D-SerineCatalog No. :C5331weak agonist of the metabotropic glutamate receptor mGluR4
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- ubiquitin specific protease 3 fragmentCatalog No. :A1097Deubiquitinates uH2A/uH2BThe ubiquitin speciﬁc protease 3 USP3 is a deubiquitinating enzyme for uH2A and uH2B.