Search results for: 'research-area proteases gamma-secretase'
Items 1-10 of 334
- IFN-gamma, murine recombinantCatalog No. :P1015IFN-γ, proinflammatory cytokine, expressed in E.Coli, suitable for cell culture.
Interferon-gamma (IFN-γ) is a prototype proinflammatory cytokine that is mainly produced by activated T, B and NK cells. IFN-γ exists immunoregulatory activities, anti-viral activities, anti-proliferative and proinflammatory activities.
- Ribonic acid gamma lactoneCatalog No. :B7913
- gamma-Glu-CysCatalog No. :B7887Substrate used for the biosynthesis of L-glutathione by glutathione synthetase(s)
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- Beta-Secretase Activity Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2043Detects β-secretase activity, highly sensitive.β-Secretase is an aspartic-acid protease that plays an important role in Alzheimer’s disease and has been an excellent target for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease based on anti-amyloid therapy.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.