Search results for: 'research-area proteases elastase'
Items 1-10 of 195
- Neutrophil Elastase InhibitorCatalog No. :C3252neutrophil elastase inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- Elastase, Human NeutrophilCatalog No. :P1057Elastase, biological active, isolated from human neutrophil.Elastase is a serine protease that breaks down elastin and is produced in the pancreas.
- Elastase Inhibitor, SPCKCatalog No. :A2580HLE inhibitorA potent, irreversible inhibitor of human leukocyte elastase (HLE) (Ki = 10 µM).
- Elastase InhibitorCatalog No. :A2579HNE inhibitorA potent, irreversible inhibitor of human neutrophil elastase (HNE).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.