Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- CYC116Catalog No. :A4125Potent Aurora A/B inhibitorCYC116 is a potent inhibitor of Aurora A/B with Ki of 8.0 nM/9.2 nM, is less potent to VEGFR2 (Ki of 44 nM), with 50-fold greater potency than CDKs, not active against PKA, Akt/PKB, PKC, no effect on GSK-3α/β, CK2, Plk1 and SAPK2A.
- RAF265Catalog No. :A8313Multiple intracellular kinases inhibitorRAF265, also known as CHIR-265, is a novel and orally available small molecule inhibitor of multiple intracellular kinases, including BRAFV600E, BRAF (wild-type), c-RAF, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), colony-stimulating factor (CSF) 1R, RET, c-KIT, SRC and STE20, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 ranging from less than 20 nmo/L to more than 100 nmol/L, in which it exhibits the highest potency for BRAFV600E and VEGFR2 with half maximal effective concentration EC50 of 0.14 μM and 0.19 μM respectively. RAF265 has been found to inhibit proliferation of melanoma and colorectal cancer cell lines with active BRAF mutations and time- and dose-dependently suppress tumor regression in BRAFV600E melanoma and colorectal cancer xenograft models.
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- SorafenibCatalog No. :A3009Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor with activity against Raf kinase and several receptor tyrosine kinases, including vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), FLT3, Ret, and c-Kit. sorafenib, inhibits tumor growth and disrupts tumor microvasculature through antiproliferative, antiangiogenic, and/or proapoptotic effects.