Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- AT7867Catalog No. :A5653Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorAT7867 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 (IC50: Akt1= 32 nM, Akt2 = 17 nM and Akt3 = 47 nM).
- GSK690693Catalog No. :A5072Pan-AKT inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potentGSK690693 is a pan-Akt inhibitor targeting Akt1, 2, 3 with IC50 values of 2, 13 and 9 nM, respectively [1, 2]. In addition, it also inhibits AMPK (IC50=50 nM), DAPK3 (IC50=81 nM), PAK4, 5, and 6 (IC50=10, 52, 6 nM), as well as the members of AGC kinase family including PKA (IC50=24 nM), PrkX (IC50=5 nM), and PKC isozymes (IC50=2-21 nM) . GSK690693 reversibly occupies the ATP binding pocket of the kinase domain and competes with ATP as shown by crystal structure . It blocks the phosphorylation of downstream targets of ATK in a dose-dependent manner .
- K-252cCatalog No. :A8344Protein kinase inhibitor
Inhibitor of protein kinase C (IC50 = 2.45 μM) that displays ~ 10-fold selectivity over protein kinase A (IC50 = 25.7 μM).
- NU 7026Catalog No. :A8649DNPK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potent
NU 7026 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-PK with IC50 value of 0.23 μM.