Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- AT7867Catalog No. :A5653Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorAT7867 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 (IC50: Akt1= 32 nM, Akt2 = 17 nM and Akt3 = 47 nM).
- GSK690693Catalog No. :A5072Pan-AKT inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potentGSK690693 is a pan-Akt inhibitor targeting Akt1, 2, 3 with IC50 values of 2, 13 and 9 nM, respectively [1, 2]. In addition, it also inhibits AMPK (IC50=50 nM), DAPK3 (IC50=81 nM), PAK4, 5, and 6 (IC50=10, 52, 6 nM), as well as the members of AGC kinase family including PKA (IC50=24 nM), PrkX (IC50=5 nM), and PKC isozymes (IC50=2-21 nM) . GSK690693 reversibly occupies the ATP binding pocket of the kinase domain and competes with ATP as shown by crystal structure . It blocks the phosphorylation of downstream targets of ATK in a dose-dependent manner .
- K-252cCatalog No. :A8344Protein kinase inhibitor
Inhibitor of protein kinase C (IC50 = 2.45 μM) that displays ~ 10-fold selectivity over protein kinase A (IC50 = 25.7 μM).
- SP 600125Catalog No. :A4604JNK1/2/3 inhibitor
SP600125 is a selective, reversible and ATP-competitive inhibitor of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) with IC50 values of 40, 40 and 90 nM for JNK1, 2 and 3, respectively .
- JNK-IN-7Catalog No. :A3519Selective JNK inhibitorJNK-IN-7 is a selective JNK inhibitor with IC50 values of 1.54 nM, 1.99 nM, 0.75 nM to JNK1, JNK2, JNK3, respectively.
- CC-930Catalog No. :A3288JNK inhibitor,potent and selectiveCC-930 is a potent and selective inhibitor of JNK1/JNK2/JNK3 with IC50 values of 61 nM, 7 nM and 6 nM respectively.
- AEG 3482Catalog No. :B9010inhibitor of Jun kinase (JNK)-dependent apoptosisInhibitor of JNK signaling