Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- Duvelisib (IPI-145, INK1197)Catalog No. :A1720PI3K-δ/PI3K-γ inhibitor
IPI-145 (also known as INK1197), an isoquinolinone derivative, is a small-molecule phosphoinositide-3 kinases (PI3K) inhibitor that selectively and potently inhibits two PI3K isoforms, PI3K-δ and PI3K-γ, with half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 of 2.5 nM and 27 nM respectively. Despite of preference for PI3K-δ and PI3K-γ, IPI-145 also inhibits other PI3K isoforms, PI3K-α and PI3K-β, to a lesser extent with IC50 of 1602 nM and 85 nM respectively.
- GDC-0941Catalog No. :A8210PI3K inhibitor,potent and selective
GDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.
- TG100-115Catalog No. :A2754PI3Kγ/PI3Kδ inhibitorTG100-115 is an inhibitor of PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with IC50 values of 83 nM and 235 nM, respectively. TG100-115 shows no obvious activity against PI3Kα and PI3Kβ .
- PF-04691502Catalog No. :A8499PI3K/mTOR (FRAP) inhibitorPF-04691502 is a potent and selective dual PI3K/mTOR (FRAP) inhibitor to phosphorylation of Akt T308 (IC50 = 7.5 nM) and Akt S473 (IC50 = 3.8 nM).
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- TGX-221Catalog No. :A2681PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent,selective and ATP competitiveTGX-221 is a potent inhibitor of (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinases) PI3K which specifically inhibits PI3K -p110β isoform with IC50 value of 8.5 nM .
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- MiltefosineCatalog No. :B1371PI3K/Akt inhibitorMiltefosine is an inhibitor of PI3K/Akt signaling with IC50 value of 34.6±11.7μM, 6.8±0.9 μM when tested with MCF7 and Hela-WT respectively .
- PI-103 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3724DNA-PK/PI 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitorPI-103 is a dual inhibitor of PI3K/Akt and mTOR with IC50 value of 0.002 μM , 0.003μM, 0.003μM, 0.015μM, 0.030μM for P110α, P110β, P110γ, P110 and mTOR, respectively .
- AZD6482Catalog No. :A5478PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent and selectivePotent and selective inhibitor of PI 3-kinase β (PI 3-Kβ) (IC50 values are 0.69, 13.6, 47.8 and 136 nM for PI 3-Kβ, PI 3-Kδ, PI 3-Kγ and PI 3-Kα, respectively).