Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- PI-103 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3724DNA-PK/PI 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitorPI-103 is a dual inhibitor of PI3K/Akt and mTOR with IC50 value of 0.002 μM , 0.003μM, 0.003μM, 0.015μM, 0.030μM for P110α, P110β, P110γ, P110 and mTOR, respectively .
- KU-0060648Catalog No. :A1769Dual DNA-PK/PI3-K inhibitor, ATP-competitive
IC50: KU-0060648 inhibited cellular DNA-PK autophosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.17 μmol/L (SW620 cells) and 0.019 μmol/L (MCF7 cells), and PI-3K–mediated AKT phosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.039 μmol/L (MCF7 cells) and more than 10 μmol/L (SW620 cells).
- LY3023414Catalog No. :B6099class I PI3K isoforms, mTOR and DNA-PK inhibitor
- NU 7026Catalog No. :A8649DNPK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potent
NU 7026 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-PK with IC50 value of 0.23 μM.
- ETP-46464Catalog No. :A8626ATR inhibitor,potent and selectiveETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .