Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- CCT128930Catalog No. :A8617AKT inhibitorCCT128930 is a novel potent ATP-competitive, AKT inhibitor with an IC50 of 6 nM.
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- VS-5584 (SB2343)Catalog No. :A3927MTOR/P13K inhibitor,potent and selectiveVS-5584, a purine analog, is a novel small-molecule inhibitor of both mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) kinase and all class I phosphoinostide 3-kinase (PI3K) isoforms that ATP-competitively inhibits the activity of mTOR, PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 37 nmol/L, 16 nmol/L, 68 nmol/L, 25 nmol/L and 42 nmol/L respectively.
- NiclosamideCatalog No. :B2283Inhibitor of the STAT3 signaling pathway
Niclosamide can inhibit DNA replication and inhibit STAT with IC50 of 0.7 μM.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- MDV3100 (Enzalutamide)Catalog No. :A3003Androgen receptor antagonist
MDV3100, known as Enzalutamide, is a second-generation androgen receptor (AR) signaling inhibitor.