Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- RigosertibCatalog No. :B1288PI3K/PLK1 inhibitorRigosertib is a dual inhibitor of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) and polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1) .