Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- CUDC-907Catalog No. :A4097Potent PI3K/HDAC inhibitorCUDC-907 is a dual-acting inhibitor of HDAC and PI3K with IC50 values of 1.7/5.0/1.8/2.8 nM (HDAC1/2/3/10) and 19/54/39 nM (PI3K).
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.