Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- GDC-0879Catalog No. :A5071B-Raf inhibitor,potent and selective
Potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor (IC50 = 0.13 nM against purified B-Raf V600E).
- TAK-632Catalog No. :A8226Pan-RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveTAK-632 is a selective inhibitor of BRAF, CRAF and BRAF-V600E kinase with IC50 value of 8.3 nM, 1.4 nM and 2.4 nM .
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- Vemurafenib (PLX4032, RG7204)Catalog No. :A3004BRAF kinase inhibitor
Vemurafenib is an inhibitor of BRAF kinase. It inhibits BRAFV600E and also has inhibitory activity in vitro against several other kinds of kinases, including CRAF, ARAF and wild-type BRAF.
- RigosertibCatalog No. :B1288PI3K/PLK1 inhibitorRigosertib is a dual inhibitor of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) and polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1) .