Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- LY2090314Catalog No. :A3570Potent GSK-3 inhibitorLY2090314 is a potent inhibitor of glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) which plays an important role in many pathways, including initiation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Go 6976Catalog No. :A8341PKCα/PKCβ1 inhibitorPotent protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitor (IC50 = 7.9 nM). Discriminates between Ca2+-dependent and -independent isoforms of PKC in vitro; selectively inhibits PKCα and PKCβ1 (IC50 values are 2.3 and 6.2 nM respectively).
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.