Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- KU-0060648Catalog No. :A1769Dual DNA-PK/PI3-K inhibitor, ATP-competitive
IC50: KU-0060648 inhibited cellular DNA-PK autophosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.17 μmol/L (SW620 cells) and 0.019 μmol/L (MCF7 cells), and PI-3K–mediated AKT phosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.039 μmol/L (MCF7 cells) and more than 10 μmol/L (SW620 cells).
- CCT251545Catalog No. :B5979Orally bioavailable and potent WNT signaling inhibitorCCT251545 is an orally bioavailable and potent inhibitor of WNT signaling with IC50 value of 5 nM .
- NiclosamideCatalog No. :B2283Inhibitor of the STAT3 signaling pathway
Niclosamide can inhibit DNA replication and inhibit STAT with IC50 of 0.7 μM.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- SB 431542Catalog No. :A8249ALK inhibitor
SB431542 is a selective ATP-competitive inhibitor of ALK5 (activin receptor-like kinase 5) with an IC50 value of 94 nM .
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- Vemurafenib (PLX4032, RG7204)Catalog No. :A3004BRAF kinase inhibitor
Vemurafenib is an inhibitor of BRAF kinase. It inhibits BRAFV600E and also has inhibitory activity in vitro against several other kinds of kinases, including CRAF, ARAF and wild-type BRAF.
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .