Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 86
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- GDC-0941Catalog No. :A8210PI3K inhibitor,potent and selective
GDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- PerifosineCatalog No. :A8309Akt inhibitor
Perifosine is an inhibitor of Akt .
- AT7867Catalog No. :A5653Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorAT7867 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 (IC50: Akt1= 32 nM, Akt2 = 17 nM and Akt3 = 47 nM).
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- AZD5363Catalog No. :A1387AKT inhibitor,pyrrolopyrimidine derived
AZD5363 is a novel, potent phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/Akt pathway inhibitor with IC50 value of ~200nM.
- PF-04691502Catalog No. :A8499PI3K/mTOR (FRAP) inhibitorPF-04691502 is a potent and selective dual PI3K/mTOR (FRAP) inhibitor to phosphorylation of Akt T308 (IC50 = 7.5 nM) and Akt S473 (IC50 = 3.8 nM).
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- TGX-221Catalog No. :A2681PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent,selective and ATP competitiveTGX-221 is a potent inhibitor of (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinases) PI3K which specifically inhibits PI3K -p110β isoform with IC50 value of 8.5 nM .