Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- GDC-0941Catalog No. :A8210PI3K inhibitor,potent and selective
GDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- GSK1059615Catalog No. :B2176PI3K and mTOR inhibitor,potent and reversibleGSK1059615 is inhibitor of pan-PI3K with IC50 values of 0.4nM, 0.6nM, 5nM, 2nM and 12nM for PI3Kα, P13Kβ, P13Kγ, P13Kδ and mTOR, respectively .