Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
Items 41-50 of 403
- GDC-0941Catalog No. :A8210PI3K inhibitor,potent and selective
GDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.
- TG100-115Catalog No. :A2754PI3Kγ/PI3Kδ inhibitorTG100-115 is an inhibitor of PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with IC50 values of 83 nM and 235 nM, respectively. TG100-115 shows no obvious activity against PI3Kα and PI3Kβ .
- TIC10Catalog No. :A8619Potent Akt/ERK inhibitorTIC10 is a potent, orally active, and stable small molecule that transcriptionally induces TRAIL in a p53-independent manner and crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- CCT128930Catalog No. :A8617AKT inhibitorCCT128930 is a novel potent ATP-competitive, AKT inhibitor with an IC50 of 6 nM.
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- TriciribineCatalog No. :A8541Akt inhibitor,highly selective
Triciribine is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis for Akt and HIV-1 with IC50 values of 130 nM and 20 nM, respectively. [1,2]
- PerifosineCatalog No. :A8309Akt inhibitor
Perifosine is an inhibitor of Akt .
- PHT-427Catalog No. :A5884Akt and PDPK1 inhibitorPHT-427 is a a pleckstrin homology domain inhibitor with dual Akt and PKB Kinase (PDPK1) inhibitory activity(Ki values: Akt = 2.7 μM and PKB Kinase (PDPK1) = 5.2 μM).
- AT7867Catalog No. :A5653Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorAT7867 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 (IC50: Akt1= 32 nM, Akt2 = 17 nM and Akt3 = 47 nM).
- A-443654Catalog No. :A3135Akt inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-443654 is a potent and selective inhibitor of Akt with Ki value of 160 pM.