Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
Items 31-40 of 403
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Histone Modification LibraryCatalog No. :L1038A unique collection of 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ TGF-beta/Smad Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1045A unique collection of 60 TGF-beta/Smad inhibitors for TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1028A unique collection of 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-cancer Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10231164 anti-cancer compounds
- Duvelisib (IPI-145, INK1197)Catalog No. :A1720PI3K-δ/PI3K-γ inhibitor
IPI-145 (also known as INK1197), an isoquinolinone derivative, is a small-molecule phosphoinositide-3 kinases (PI3K) inhibitor that selectively and potently inhibits two PI3K isoforms, PI3K-δ and PI3K-γ, with half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 of 2.5 nM and 27 nM respectively. Despite of preference for PI3K-δ and PI3K-γ, IPI-145 also inhibits other PI3K isoforms, PI3K-α and PI3K-β, to a lesser extent with IC50 of 1602 nM and 85 nM respectively.
- GDC-0941 dimethanesulfonateCatalog No. :A3432PI3K inhibitorGDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.