Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
Items 21-30 of 404
- AZD5363Catalog No. :A1387AKT inhibitor,pyrrolopyrimidine derived
AZD5363 is a novel, potent phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/Akt pathway inhibitor with IC50 value of ~200nM.
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- TGX-221Catalog No. :A2681PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent,selective and ATP competitiveTGX-221 is a potent inhibitor of (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinases) PI3K which specifically inhibits PI3K -p110β isoform with IC50 value of 8.5 nM .
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- Palomid 529Catalog No. :A8618PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitor
Palomid 529 (P529) is a novel potent antitumour PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitor with a GI50 of <35 μM in the NCI-60 cell lines panel
- PI-103 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3724DNA-PK/PI 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitorPI-103 is a dual inhibitor of PI3K/Akt and mTOR with IC50 value of 0.002 μM , 0.003μM, 0.003μM, 0.015μM, 0.030μM for P110α, P110β, P110γ, P110 and mTOR, respectively .
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- GSK690693Catalog No. :A5072Pan-AKT inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potentGSK690693 is a pan-Akt inhibitor targeting Akt1, 2, 3 with IC50 values of 2, 13 and 9 nM, respectively [1, 2]. In addition, it also inhibits AMPK (IC50=50 nM), DAPK3 (IC50=81 nM), PAK4, 5, and 6 (IC50=10, 52, 6 nM), as well as the members of AGC kinase family including PKA (IC50=24 nM), PrkX (IC50=5 nM), and PKC isozymes (IC50=2-21 nM) . GSK690693 reversibly occupies the ATP binding pocket of the kinase domain and competes with ATP as shown by crystal structure . It blocks the phosphorylation of downstream targets of ATK in a dose-dependent manner .
- AT7867 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3199Akt1 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorIC50: AKT1 32 nM, AKT2 17 nM, AKT3 47 nM, PKA 20 nM
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.