Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- β-SitosterolCatalog No. :N1688Plant sterol with anticholesteremic/anticancer propertiesβ-Sitosterol is a common plant steroid that possesses anticholesteremic properties. β-Sitosterol has recently been shown to induce G2/M arrest,endoreduplication,and apoptosis through the Bcl-2 and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways.
- α-mangostinCatalog No. :N2590PI3K/AKT inhibitor
α-mangostin is an inhibitor of PI3K/AKT with IC50 value of 32 μM (pancreatic cancer cell hTERT-HPNE for 48 hours) .
- LupeolCatalog No. :N1291Anti-inflammatory agentLupeol is a pentacyclic triterpene that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. Murine skin studies report that Lupeol inhibits the cutaneous toxicity induced by benzoyl peroxide. Lupeol has been shown to regulate NF-κB and PI3K/Akt pathways,indu
- LoganinCatalog No. :N1327Cox-1 inhibitorLoganin,an iridoid glucosides,has been reported to be an inhibitor of Cox-1 and also noted to suppress TNF-α formation. This compound also has displayed potent free-radical-scavenging activity and inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Research has shown
- Ursolic acidCatalog No. :N1823Triterpenoid with anti-tumor propertiesUrsolic Acid,a naturally occurring triterpenoid,has been noted to demonstrate anti-angiogenic and anti-proliferative properties. Mechanistic studies suggest that this compound down-regulates MMP-2 and uPA expression in cells via inhibition of Akt,JNK,
- PiperineCatalog No. :N1674MAPK inhibitor
Honokiol is a biphyl neolignan present in the cones,bark,and leaves of Magnolia grandifloris that displays anti-angiogenic,anti-tumor and anxiolytic properties. It inhibits phosphorylation of Akt,p44/42 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK),and src
- (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)Catalog No. :A2600Antioxidant, antiangiogenic and antitumor agent(-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the major catechin accounting for 59% of the total catechins in green tea, is a powerful antioxidant as well as an antiangiogenic and antitumor agent.
- BetulinCatalog No. :N1290Triterpene,apoptosis inducerBetulin is a triterpene with a pentacyclic ring structure and hydroxyl groups in positions C3 and C28. Studies indicate that Betulin can effect intracellular signaling in ethanol-induced liver cells via inhibiting ROS,TNFα and TNFβ.In human cancer cells