Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 403
- DiscoveryProbe™ PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1034A unique collection of 145 PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibitors for PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- AKT Kinase InhibitorCatalog No. :A3150AKT Kinase InhibitorAKT Kinase Inhibitor
- Akt Inhibitor IVCatalog No. :C5867
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1043A unique collection of 92 MAPK inhibitors for MAPK signaling pathway research.