Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling s6-kinase'
- R406Catalog No. :A8546SYK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
R406 is a potent SYK inhibitorSpleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) is a non-receptor tyrosine kinase mainly expressed in hematopoietic cells. It transmits signals from a variety of cell surface receptors including CD74, Fc receptor and integrins. It is crucial for adaptive immune response, and also very important for cellular adhesion, innate immune recognition, osteoclast maturation, platelet activation and vascular development.
- R788 disodiumCatalog No. :A8332Syk inhibitor,ATP competitive and potentR788 (prodrug of R406;Fostamatinib Disodium Hexahydrate) is part of a new class of rheumatoid arthritis drugs that blocks syk kinase, which can trigger the inflammation that is a hallmark of RA, thereby stopping the progression of the disease.
- PRT062607 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3736SYK inhibitor,potent and selectivePRT062607 Hydrochloride is a highly selective and novel SYK inhibitor with IC50 value of 1 nM.
- Fostamatinib (R788)Catalog No. :B2284Spleen tyrosine kinase (Syk) inhibitorFostamatinib is a small molecule inhibitor of spleen tyrosine kinase (Syk) with IC50 value of 41nM .
- BAY 61-3606Catalog No. :A3227Syk InhibitorBAY 61-3606 is a selective and orally available inhibitor of spleen tyrosine kinase (syk) with IC50 value of 10nM .