Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling mtor-signaling'
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- A 83-01Catalog No. :A3133ALK-5 inhibitorA 83-01 is a small-molecule inhibitor of activin receptorlike kinase (ALK)-5 with IC50 value of 12 nM.
- WYE-125132 (WYE-132)Catalog No. :B1642ATP-competitive mTOR inhibitor, highly potentWYE-125132 (WYE-132) is highly potent, ATP-competitive, and specific inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 value of 0.19±0.07nmol/L, ＞5000-fold selective versus PI3Ks .
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .