Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling mtor-signaling'
Items 21-30 of 417
- TriciribineCatalog No. :A8541Akt inhibitor,highly selective
Triciribine is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis for Akt and HIV-1 with IC50 values of 130 nM and 20 nM, respectively. [1,2]
- PerifosineCatalog No. :A8309Akt inhibitor
Perifosine is an inhibitor of Akt .
- PHT-427Catalog No. :A5884Akt and PDPK1 inhibitorPHT-427 is a a pleckstrin homology domain inhibitor with dual Akt and PKB Kinase (PDPK1) inhibitory activity(Ki values: Akt = 2.7 μM and PKB Kinase (PDPK1) = 5.2 μM).
- AT7867Catalog No. :A5653Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorAT7867 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 (IC50: Akt1= 32 nM, Akt2 = 17 nM and Akt3 = 47 nM).
- A-443654Catalog No. :A3135Akt inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-443654 is a potent and selective inhibitor of Akt with Ki value of 160 pM.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- PP242Catalog No. :A8318MTOR inhibitor, selective and ATP-competitive
PP242, a novel potent and selective mTOR inhibitor, can inhibit the active site of mTOR kinase in both mTORC1 and mTORC2 with IC50 of 8 nM.
- TemsirolimusCatalog No. :A8314MTOR inhibitorCCI-779 is a potent inhibitor of mTOR with IC50 values of 0.6, 0.7, 0.7 and 50 nM for BT-474, MDA-MB-468, SKBR-3 and MCF-7 cells, respectively .
- Torin 1Catalog No. :A8312MTOR inhibitor,potent and selective
Torin 1, a tricyclic benzonaphthyridinone, is a potent and selective inhibitor of the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) kinase, which is the catalytic subunit of two functionally distinct complexes and plays a pivotal role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation and survival. Torin 1 directly inhibits the two mTOR-containing complexes, mTORC1 and mTORC2, through an ATP-competitive mechanism with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 2 nM and 10 nM respectively. Torin 1 has been found to impair cell growth and proliferation through a mechanism involving mTORC1 inhibition other than mTORC2 inhibition, in which the rapamycin-resistant functions of mTORC1 is suppressed.
- GDC-0349Catalog No. :A1642MTOR inhibitorGDC-0349 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive inhibitor of (Mammalian target of rapamycin) mTOR with Ki value of 3.8nM .