Search results for: 'research-area peptide-inhibitors-and-substrate'
Items 1-10 of 3838
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.
- Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49Catalog No. :A8601Tankyrase inhibitorTankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22Catalog No. :A8600Tankyrase inhibitorTankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- DAPK Substrate PeptideCatalog No. :A4469Synthetic peptide substrate for DAPKSynthetic peptide substrate for death associated protein kinase (DAPK) (Km = 9 μM).
- Akt/SKG Substrate PeptideCatalog No. :B5101substrate for Akt/PKBNew Product
- ECL Western Blotting Substrate KitCatalog No. :K2187
ECL Western Blotting Substrate is a sensitive, nonradioactive, and upgraded luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate for easy detection of HRP (horseradish peroxidase) on immunoblots.
- Amyloid Beta-Peptide (1-40) (human)Catalog No. :A1124Amyloid precursor proteinAmyloid β-Peptide (1-40) (human), (C194H295N53O58S1), a peptide with the sequence H2N-DAEFRHDSGYEVHHQKLVFFAEDVGSNKGAIIGLMVGGVVIA-OH, MW= 4329.8.
- Dynamin inhibitory peptideCatalog No. :A1046Peptide inhibitor of GTPase dynaminDynamin Inhibitory Peptide is a peptide (Gln-Val-Pro-Ser-Arg-Pro-Asn-Arg-Ala-Pro) inhibitor of the GTPase dynamin.
- Peptide YY(3-36), PYY, humanCatalog No. :A1115Y2R agonistPeptide YY (PYY) is a short (36-amino acid) peptide released by cells in the ileum and colon in response to feeding.
- Amyloid β-peptide (10-35), amideCatalog No. :A1102Truncated peptide modelAmyloid β-protein (10-35) was used as a trunCated peptide model for the full-length amyloid β-proteins (1-40) and (1-42) in high-resolution structural studies.