Search results for: 'research-area others polo-like-kinase'
Items 1-10 of 931
- PoloximeCatalog No. :B3609polo-like kinase 1 （PLK) analogue
- PoloxinCatalog No. :A3732PLK1 inhibitorPoloxin is a non-ATP competitive Polo-like Kinase 1 (PLK1) inhibitor that targets the polo-box domain.
- Toll-like receptor modulatorCatalog No. :A3881TLR antagonistToll-like receptors (TLRs) are a class of proteins that play a key role in the innate immune system.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.
- MAP kinase fragment [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1079Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-LeuThis Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) fragment has a peptide sequence of Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-Leu.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.