Search results for: 'research-area others glycoprotein'
Items 1-10 of 202
- Glycoprotein B (485-492)Catalog No. :A1138Invovled in HSV viral cell entry
Glycoprotein B (485-492), (C41H67N11O13), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ser-Ser-Ile-Glu-Phe-Ala-Arg-Leu-OH, MW= 922.04.
- Fusion glycoprotein (92-106) [Human respiratory syncytial virus]Catalog No. :A1136glycoprotein
Fusion glycoprotein (92-106) [Human respiratory syncytial virus],(C73H124N22O25S), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Glu-Leu-Gln-Leu-Leu-Met-Gln-Ser-Thr-Pro-Pro-Thr-Asn-Asn-Arg-OH, MW= 1741.96.
- Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIB Peptide (296-306)Catalog No. :A1018Inhibits platelet aggregation
Human alloantisera specific for either the Bak' or Bakb allele have been shown to react exclusively with the heavy chain of membrane glycoprotein (GP) Ilb.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds